Friday, October 5, 2007

بسم الله

To all my friends,students &Family;

I created this blog to commuincate together

I will draw a picture of my own world in pieces of articles and خواطر

Sometimes in English and others in Arabic

This blog will let all my friends who were contacting me on my private mail send their problems here and see my reponses as we can create a community here

This blog is dedicated to my small family; my wife Asmaa; with all her support all along 14 years; my 3 sons Tarek,Hady&Omarعسى الله أن يجعلهم صالحين و مصلحين
I will try to add to the blog every day new things that may benefit its community
الى اللقاء
خالد

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Dr.Khaled,
I tried many times to send u an email but Unfortunately always Failure, could you Plz send me you email.
Regards
Dalia El-Daly